Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive! VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed Burner System
- TruPowerPlus™ 18,500 BTU front right burner
- All other burners are 15,000 BTUs
VariSimmer™ setting for all burners•EXCLUSIVE
- all burners equipped with SureSpark ignition system for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even on lowest setting
- combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark ignition system; left oven in 48" wide model has one 15,000 BTU burner•
Gourmet-Glo infrared broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications (right oven only in 48" wide model)•
NEW BlackChrome™ Metal Knobs ship standard •
NEW SoftLit™ LED lights accent the control panel and illuminate knobs•
NEW Exclusive GentleClose™ Door allows the door to slowly close•
NEW larger window opening•
Extremely large convection oven
- Right Oven - large convection oven
- Overall 23"W. x 16 1/8"H. x 18 3/4"D. - 4.0 cubic feet
- AHAM Standard 23"W. x 16 1/8"H. x 17"D. - 3.7 cubic feet
- Three heavy-duty racks/six porcelain coated rack positions
Left bake oven
- Overall 12 1/8"W. x 16 1/8"H. x 18 3/4"D. - 2.1 cubic feet
- AHAM 12 1/8"W. x 16 1/8"H. x 18 1/8"D. - 2.0 cubic feet
- Two heavy-duty racks/six porcelain coated rack positions
- Six functions - natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate, and convection defrost (right oven only in 48" wide model)
- All convection modes utilize the ProFlow™ convection air baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Convection fan switch conveniently located on control panel
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity
Easy Operation and Clean-Up
- EXCLUSIVE - one-piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy cleanup
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
12" Griddle/Simmer Plate ( 6G model only)
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures
- Grease trough holds 2 1/2 cups of liquid and can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Graphite Gray (GG), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Burgundy (BU).
- Island Trim (shipped standard with 48" range)
- BG8548SS - 8"H. backguard for 48" range
- HS24548SS- high shelf for 48" range
- P24CST - countertop side trim (2 pieces)
- P48CRT - countertop rear trim for 48" range
- P48CBF4 - curb base and custom curb base front for 48" range
- LPKPDR - LP/Propane Conversion Kit
- VGR5488B - 48"W. Gas Range; eight burners
- VGR5486G - 48"W. Gas Range; six burners with griddle
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System - Cook like a pro with up to 18,500 BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting.
- VariSimmer™ Setting - The VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface - Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System - The exclusive SureSpark™ Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Gas Infrared Broiler - Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
- TruGlide™ Full Extension Rack - Six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including one TruGlide™ Full Extension Rack.
- ProFlow™ Convection Baffle - Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection with the incredibly even heat circulation of the ProFlow™ Convection Baffle system. Each Pro Flow Baffle has been engineered specifically for each oven cavity to maximize even cooking.
Personal Pickup – Pick up your order at our store of your choice after we confirm your order and product availability FREE
Martin Delivery – Curbside or Garage delivery of appliances $399 or more within our delivery area – FREE
Martin In Home Services - $99 for single unit, $20 each additional.
3 Hour Delivery window with an automatic call ahead when our team is heading your way
No additional charge for second floor installation
Unpacking and disposal of packaging
Basic Installation supplies where applicable (cords, rubber fill hoses, etc.)
Connection of electric stoves, freestanding refrigerators, washers and electric dryers
(Installation of gas, built-in or specialty appliances will be performed by our own professional installation team and will incur additional installation charges)
Testing of appliance and explanation of functions
Recycling of old unit (one for one)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.