- Housed in a 2" high rack-mountable chassis
- Contains three whisper-quiet 4.75 inch fans
- Features an embedded thermal sensor
- Front panel has a master power switch and blue LED lights
- Front panel contains an air filter to filter incoming air should a front intake be operational
- Rear panel has a 12 volt trigger, a two-position switch for setting the minimum starting temperature switch, a synch switch should a particular installation require two fans, an input to accept the pig tail thermal sensor and two exhaust ports
- Minimum temperature start switch can be set to either 95 or 194 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes a magnetic pig tail thermal sensor for use when one wants to measure the temperature at the "hot spot" of the installation.When used, this sensor will over-ride the one embedded in the chassis
- Can be mechanically configured to allow the air flow to be front exhaust, rear exhaust, top exhaust with a front entry or top exhaust with a bottom entry
- Contains two exhaust ports should the hot air need to be directed to the outside
- Optional exhaust hose kit for use in directing the air to the outside
Personal Pickup – Pick up your order at our store of your choice after we confirm your order and product availability FREE
Martin Delivery – Curbside or Garage delivery of appliances $449 or more within our delivery area - FREE
Martin In Home Services - $99 for single unit, $20 each additional.
3 Hour Delivery window with an automatic call ahead when our team is heading your way
No additional charge for second floor installation
Unpacking and disposal of packaging
Basic Installation supplies where applicable (cords, rubber fill hoses, etc.)
Connection of electric stoves, freestanding refrigerators, washers and electric dryers
(Installation of gas, built-in or specialty appliances will be performed by our own professional installation team and will incur additional installation charges)
Testing of appliance and explanation of functions
Recycling of old unit (one for one)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.