- Patented Inverter Technology delivers a seamless stream of cooking power even at low settings for precise cooking that preserves food's flavor and texture
- 1250 Watts of high power with full-size 2.2 cubic foot cooking capacity; advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time; 12 preset auto cook options
- Raised keypads and 5 menu buttons for easy programming; automatic sensor adjusts power and cooking times for different foods
- Measures 23 7/8" x 21 7/8" L x 19 7/16" W x 14" H
- Complies with 2016 DOE Energy Conservation Standards
||26.5 x 16.75 x 21.5
Over the Range
Energy Star Rated:
2.2 cu. ft.
Personal Pickup – Pick up your order at our store of your choice after we confirm your order and product availability FREE
Martin Delivery – Curbside or Garage delivery of appliances $399 or more within our delivery area – FREE
Martin In Home Services - $79 for single unit, $20 each additional.
3 Hour Delivery window with an automatic call ahead when our team is heading your way
No additional charge for second floor installation
Unpacking and disposal of packaging
Basic Installation supplies where applicable (cords, rubber fill hoses, etc.)
Connection of electric stoves, freestanding refrigerators, washers and electric dryers
(Installation of gas, built-in or specialty appliances will be performed by our own professional installation team and will incur additional installation charges)
Testing of appliance and explanation of functions
Recycling of old unit (one for one)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.