Exceptional Energy Efficiency
Improved efficiency designed to ensure available hot water at the lowest possible cost. Up to a 4.02 Uniform Energy Factor (UEF) rating which conserves energy and meets ENERGY STAR qualifications.
Leak Protection Technology
Smart sensor alerts user in the event a leak occurs for added peace of mind. This water heater is also compatible with an accessory automatic water shutoff valve for enhanced protection.
iCOMM™ Smart Connectivity
Monitor and control your water heater through the free A. O. Smith app and receive alerts and notifications on your phone.
This water heater has both top and front water connections for easy installation. No clearance is required on the sides and back and the unit features integrated ducting adapters for easier installation in tight spaces.
- Delivers 65-gallon first hour rating
- Save up to $600 per year or $6,000 over 10 years in energy costs compared to standard electric water heaters
- ENERGY STAR® certified, 4X more efficient than a standard electric water heater of similar gallon capacity
- Equipped with iCOMM Smart Connectivity allowing you to control your water heater & receive alerts/notifications via the A. O. Smith app
- Leak Protection Technology includes leak detection & alerts, smart anode for added tank protection and optional automatic shut-off valve compatible
- Up to $850 in Local Utility Rebates may be available in your area. See rebate finder for details
- User-friendly electronic interface allows easy control of temperature setting, operating modes and communicates diagnostics
- Flexible design includes top & front water connections and zero clearance requirements
- Quiet operation in the industry at 45 decibels
- 10-year limited tank and parts warranty
|Nominal Gallon Capacity
|Rated Storage Volume
|Limited Tank Warranty
|Limited Parts Warranty
|T&P Relief Valve
|Water Connection Location
|Water Connection Size
|First Hour Rating
|Energy Star Certified
|Height to T&P
|Number of Elements
||208 - 240
Small Water Heater
Energy Star Rated:
Personal Pickup – Pick up your order at our store of your choice after we confirm your order and product availability FREE
Martin Delivery – Curbside or Garage delivery of appliances $449 or more within our delivery area - FREE
Martin In Home Services - $99 for single unit, $20 each additional.
3 Hour Delivery window with an automatic call ahead when our team is heading your way
No additional charge for second floor installation
Unpacking and disposal of packaging
Basic Installation supplies where applicable (cords, rubber fill hoses, etc.)
Connection of electric stoves, freestanding refrigerators, washers and electric dryers
(Installation of gas, built-in or specialty appliances will be performed by our own professional installation team and will incur additional installation charges)
Testing of appliance and explanation of functions
Recycling of old unit (one for one)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.