BEST brings another innovation with a new, stylish stainless steel retro-look power pack. Its unique features - exclusive LED light system enhances the lighting quality and the brilliant accents, including rounded baffle filters - give a classy retro spin to modern decor. Choose from internal blower options with either 650 or 1300 Max Blower CFM to meet your performance needs
- Powered by internal blower system with either 1300 MAX blower CFM
- Power packs for custom application-cabinet mount. Brushed stainless steel finish (28-1/8" width to accommodate 30" cabinet space)
- Width: 30"
- Depth:13 1/4"
- Very quiet 1.5 Sones at normal setting
- 4-speed electronic controls, 5 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environment
- 3 level Exclusive PURLED™ LED module (3000K) boosts light output by 25%, distributes light six times better and improves energy efficiency
- Easily accessible, dishwasher safe stainless steel low profile baffle filters
- Heat Sentry® detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 10" round, 3 1/4 X 10 (V-H) duct connector with backdraft damper
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
||Stainless Steel Baffle
|Remote Operation Capable
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Energy Star Rated:
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Personal Pickup – Pick up your order at our store of your choice after we confirm your order and product availability FREE
Martin Delivery – Curbside or Garage delivery of appliances $399 or more within our delivery area – FREE
Martin In Home Services - $79 for single unit, $20 each additional.
3 Hour Delivery window with an automatic call ahead when our team is heading your way
No additional charge for second floor installation
Unpacking and disposal of packaging
Basic Installation supplies where applicable (cords, rubber fill hoses, etc.)
Connection of electric stoves, freestanding refrigerators, washers and electric dryers
(Installation of gas, built-in or specialty appliances will be performed by our own professional installation team and will incur additional installation charges)
Testing of appliance and explanation of functions
Recycling of old unit (one for one)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.