The Evolution Excel® garbage disposal is for those who enjoy the very best kitchen appliances. The ultimate in performance - nothing grinds more with less noise.
InSinkErator Evolution Series disposals represent the highest standard in performance. Simply put, they are the best grinding, quietest line of disposals we have ever made.
- SoundSeal® Technology delivers Ultra-Quiet performance allowing you to hold a conversation with normal voices in the same room
- MultiGrind® Technology delivers three stages of grind; you can stop worrying about what food you can/cannot put in your disposer
- 1 Horsepower Dura-Drive® Induction Motor is engineered to specifications used for appliance motors, provides quiet operation and long life
- Jam-Sensor® Circuit automatically increases torque to break through tough jams
- Auto-Reverse grind system technology automatically reverses grind direction
- 40 oz. Stainless Steel Grind Chamber and Components for durability
- Assembled In USA
- InSinkErator 7-Year We Come To You® In-Home Full Service Limited Warranty Covers parts and labor
- Quick Lock® Sink Mount allows for easy installation and disposer replacement
|Type of Feed
||Auto-Reverse Grind System feature
|Amp. (Avg. Load)
||Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
|Shipping Weight (Approx.)
||Stainless Steel Light Gray TEN-1706
||Anti-Vibration Mount , Anti-Vibration Tailpipe Mount , Quiet Collar Sink Baffle, Multi-Layer SoundLimiter Insulation
||GrindShear Ring , Tri-Action Lug System feature, Undercutter Disk , Jam-Sensor Circuit
|Grind Chamber Capacity
||Manual Reset Overload
|Average Water Usage
||1/4 Gallon Per Person Per Day
|Average Electrical Usage
||1/2 KWH Per Month
|Dishwasher Drain Connection
Energy Star Rated:
InSinkErator Evolution Excel Garbage Disposal
Personal Pickup – Pick up your order at our store of your choice after we confirm your order and product availability FREE
Martin Delivery – Curbside or Garage delivery of appliances $449 or more within our delivery area - FREE
Martin In Home Services - $99 for single unit, $20 each additional.
3 Hour Delivery window with an automatic call ahead when our team is heading your way
No additional charge for second floor installation
Unpacking and disposal of packaging
Basic Installation supplies where applicable (cords, rubber fill hoses, etc.)
Connection of electric stoves, freestanding refrigerators, washers and electric dryers
(Installation of gas, built-in or specialty appliances will be performed by our own professional installation team and will incur additional installation charges)
Testing of appliance and explanation of functions
Recycling of old unit (one for one)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.