One of the most high-capacity models in the Marvel classic collection, the Marvel 24" High-Efficiency Single Zone Wine Refrigerator provides smooth glide-out access a 45-bottle collection.
- 5.3 cu. ft. capacity stores up to 7 wine bottles
- Includes five 8-bottle wire wine racks and one 5-bottle gallery wine rack
- Accommodates a variety of bottle sizes
- Vibration Neutralization System protects wine from agitation
- Dynamic Cooling Technology delivers temperature stability
- Argon filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents
- Digital controls allow you to select a temperature from 34°F to 45°F
- Elegant midnight black interior
- Arctic white LED theater-style lighting
- Stainable maple shelf fronts
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing
|Capacity (cu ft)
||5.3 cu ft
|Cord Length (ft)
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||34°F to 60°F
Energy Star Rated:
5.3 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
5.3 (cu. ft.)
Personal Pickup – Pick up your order at our store of your choice after we confirm your order and product availability FREE
Martin Delivery – Curbside or Garage delivery of appliances $449 or more within our delivery area - FREE
Martin In Home Services - $99 for single unit, $20 each additional.
3 Hour Delivery window with an automatic call ahead when our team is heading your way
No additional charge for second floor installation
Unpacking and disposal of packaging
Basic Installation supplies where applicable (cords, rubber fill hoses, etc.)
Connection of electric stoves, freestanding refrigerators, washers and electric dryers
(Installation of gas, built-in or specialty appliances will be performed by our own professional installation team and will incur additional installation charges)
Testing of appliance and explanation of functions
Recycling of old unit (one for one)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.