- GS4 High Performance Grilling System
- Infinity ignition
- High performance burners
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- Grease management system
- iGrill 3 compatible (sold separately)
- 7mm stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Primary cooking area = 513 square inches
- Tuck-Away warming rack area = 156 square inches
- Total cooking area = 669 square inches
- Three stainless steel burners
- 39,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input side burner
- 9,000 BTU-per-hour input Sear Station burner
- Stainless steel heat deflectors
Personal Pickup – Pick up your order at our store of your choice after we confirm your order and product availability FREE
Martin Delivery – Curbside or Garage delivery of appliances $399 or more within our delivery area – FREE
Martin In Home Services - $59 for single unit, $20 each additional.
3 Hour Delivery window with an automatic call ahead when our team is heading your way
No additional charge for second floor installation
Unpacking and disposal of packaging
Basic Installation supplies where applicable (cords, rubber fill hoses, etc.)
Connection of electric stoves, freestanding refrigerators, washers and electric dryers
(Installation of gas, built-in or specialty appliances will be performed by our own professional installation team and will incur additional installation charges)
Testing of appliance and explanation of functions
Recycling of old unit (one for one)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.