C1C28 Exclusive Features
- Two high performance Coyote Infinity Burners™
- 585 square inches of cooking area
- Up to 40,000 BTU of output
- Complete 304 stainless steel construction
- Interior grill lighting
- Optional wind guard
Note: Available pre-assembled on cart; Add "-FS" to model Built In Gas Grill Product Options & Accessories
- Laser-Cut Signature Grates designed for the perfect combination of surface area, airflow, and heat penetration ( CSIGRATE15 )
- 304 stainless steel charcoal trays ( CCHTRAY15 )
- 14" stainless steel drop-in griddle ( C1GRDL )
- 28" ceramic briquette trays (2 piece set) ( CBRIQ28 )
- Rotisserie kit for 28" ( CROT2 )
- 304 stainless steel smoker box ( CSBX )
- Free-standing version available ( C1C28-FS )
- Available for natural gas or propane (C1C28NG or C1C28LP)
- Custom fit weather resistant cover ( CCVR2-BI or CCVR2-CT )
- Insulated jacket available for installation next to combustible surfaces ( CJAKTCC2 )
C1C28 Disclaimers and Warnings:
WARNING - PROP65 Notice - CA Residents Only
Personal Pickup – Pick up your order at our store of your choice after we confirm your order and product availability FREE
Martin Delivery – Curbside or Garage delivery of appliances $449 or more within our delivery area - FREE
Martin In Home Services - $99 for single unit, $20 each additional.
3 Hour Delivery window with an automatic call ahead when our team is heading your way
No additional charge for second floor installation
Unpacking and disposal of packaging
Basic Installation supplies where applicable (cords, rubber fill hoses, etc.)
Connection of electric stoves, freestanding refrigerators, washers and electric dryers
(Installation of gas, built-in or specialty appliances will be performed by our own professional installation team and will incur additional installation charges)
Testing of appliance and explanation of functions
Recycling of old unit (one for one)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.