C1FTG30 30" Flat Top Grill Exclusive Features
Flat Top Product Options & Accessories
- Two individually and accurately controlled heat zones
- Heavy gauge food grade cooking surface allows for even heating and easy cleaning
- LED light safety feature indicates when gas supply is on or off
- 400 sq. in. cooking area
- Up to 17K BTU per burner (2 burners total)
- Complete 304 stainless steel construction
- Includes stainless steel cover for cooking surface
- Removable grease trap easy accessible
- Available as a built-in or free-standing
- Cover included
- Free-standing Cart (sold separately)
- Custom fit, weather resistant cover available (sold separately)
- Model Nos: CCVRFT-BI for built-in installs and CCVRFT-CT for freestanding on cart
- Cutout: (H) 10 1/4" x (W) 27 1/4" X (D) 20 1/2"
- Overall: (H) 13 1/2" x (W) 30" x (D) 25 1/2"
- Cart Model:
- Shelves Up: (H) 36 1/2" x (W) 58 1/2" X (D) 25 1/2"
- Shelves Down: (H) 36 1/2" x (W) 36" x (D) 25 1/2"
C1FTG30 Disclaimers and Warnings:
WARNING - PROP65 Notice - CA Residents Only
Personal Pickup – Pick up your order at our store of your choice after we confirm your order and product availability FREE
Martin Delivery – Curbside or Garage delivery of appliances $449 or more within our delivery area - FREE
Martin In Home Services - $99 for single unit, $20 each additional.
3 Hour Delivery window with an automatic call ahead when our team is heading your way
No additional charge for second floor installation
Unpacking and disposal of packaging
Basic Installation supplies where applicable (cords, rubber fill hoses, etc.)
Connection of electric stoves, freestanding refrigerators, washers and electric dryers
(Installation of gas, built-in or specialty appliances will be performed by our own professional installation team and will incur additional installation charges)
Testing of appliance and explanation of functions
Recycling of old unit (one for one)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.